On average, 51% of agribusiness employees don’t understand what they need to do, specifically, to achieve their company’s goals.
Make sure you and your people are the other 49%.
- Encourage debate to build clearer, more actionable strategy – debate builds buy-in
- Construct cross functional teams to be responsible, and accountable
- Expose the elephant in the room – truth frees people and unlocks potential
- Establish and discuss the most important objectives to accomplish your strategic goal
- Strive to set measures (KPIs) for your objectives that serve as strong leading indicators
- Create tactics and actions that directly impact your measures (e.g. KPIs) – eradicate all others
- Constantly discover and perfect the behaviours required to deliver your customer experience
Contact us. We can help.